Aim High Writing stands out from the rest of the academic writing services in that we offer free unlimited revisions to all our clients. Our main aim is to provide our clients with the highest quality academic papers that satisfy the needs of our clients. The company also intends to maintain the high quality of all papers, hence invests in hiring highly qualified writers. Our writers are therefore always available to offer such assistance. We guarantee that our main purpose is to ensure that the needs of our clients are met in terms of quality of the content of the papers. We also provide the ideal platform that enables the writers and clients to communicate directly, hence averting the risk of miscommunication. Clients and writers have a platform where questions can be asked and answered before commencing on the writing of the papers. In further ensuring that your requirements for a paper are met, the company matches up the client’s specifications with the writers’ expertise. Therefore, a client can only see the expert writers in his or her field as available. Matching the customer’s field with the writer’s expertise ensures that our clients do not waste substantial time verifying or evaluating a writer’s potential.
In addition, our quality assurance team is always available to evaluate and assess whether the delivered content meets all the standards of academic writing. Despite the efforts, Aim High Writing Services understands that clients may sometimes require their papers refined further to meet certain standards. As a result, we offer unlimited revision services for the papers completed at Aim High Writing. While we provide the guarantee of revising papers free of charge, it is important that the clients observe the revision requirements by reading this Revision Policy section comprehensively. Our policy states that:
- Placing an order is an indication that the user has read, understood, and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- All revision requests for papers below 20 pages should be submitted within 14 days after the expiry of the order deadline. This implies that the client should communicate with Aim High Writing regarding the need for a revision within 14 days after the order deadline expiration. Delays may attract extra charges. However, special circumstances whereby the client may have had to wait for the instructor’s feedback may be given special considerations. Proof of delay shall be required from the client to facilitate consideration for such revision requests.
- All revision requests for papers above 20 pages should be communicated to our support staff before the lapse of 30 days after the expiration of order deadline. Other rules on the revision of orders that are more than 20 pages apply similarly as outlined for orders below 20 pages.
- Aim High Writing ONLY accepts revisions for papers completed by our writers. Papers that were not completed at Aim High Writing will be considered as new orders and will attract full charges.
- In the event that a client requires editing services for papers completed by another author other than our writers, the relevant charges shall be applied. Editing requests that extend beyond 25% of the content shall be considered new custom papers, and relevant charges shall be applied.
- Aim High Writing guarantees timely delivery of revised papers. However, timely communication regarding requests for revisions is essential, as delays may have profound impacts on the delivery time.
- It is the responsibility of the client to furnish the writer with all the relevant materials and instructions before the commencement of writing. Change of initial instructions after an order has been completed shall attract relevant charges, and will not be accepted for a revision.
- Submitting instruction and resource materials after the commencement of writing shall attract extra charges accordingly, especially if the submitted materials and instructions call for a change of already completed content.
- Additional instructions that were not mentioned or outlined in the initial order will only be accepted as part of revision if the client pays for services accordingly.
- Urgent orders shall be evaluated immediately by the client and revision requests submitted as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Unlimited revision requests shall only be honored when the initial instructions as provided by the client have not been met.
- New instructions submitted with revision requests shall be charged accordingly based on the amount of work and the new deadline
- Revision requests submitted on Sundays and public holidays may be delivered late. However, we wish to reassure our clientele that all efforts are taken to ensure timely delivery of orders and revision requests.
The Process of Placing a Revision Request
Aim High Writing wishes to make the process of seeking our services as flawless and smooth as possible. Therefore, our well-designed platforms are user-friendly and easy to maneuver. Request forms and submission buttons are placed conveniently at the appropriate pages to save the customers the hustle of submitting requests. Similarly, placing a revision request has been made hustle-free and is a click-button away. After the client has downloaded a paper, the “submit revision” button is activated and remains active for a period of time as mentioned earlier within this policy. Upon the expiry of the revision request period, (14 days for revisions less than 20 page and 30 days for revisions above 20 pages), the button becomes automatically inactive. However, clients can still place requests for exceptional cases, including, but not limited to, awaiting the instructors’ feedback. Revision requests can be placed after deactivation of the revision button using the revision request form on the website, telephone call, email, and chatting with the support team. Once a revision request has been received, our team of highly qualified experts from the quality assurance department will assess and analyze the paper to determine whether the revision request is warranted. Feedback is immediately communicated to the clients. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that feedback on revisions is read and submitted in a timely manner. Breach of contract arising from the client’s delays shall therefore not be compensated.